Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blog Revision Thoughts

My freshman blog, and my Sophomore blog have completely distinguished each other as two blogs that have been manned by different people. As you can see, although the blog has changed in design the blog now and the blog before were similarly simple. My Sophomore blog I can say has more color and life into it, just like I am now. I used to be shy and quiet in my freshman year always self conscious about my actions when in reality, the littlest actions did not matter. I'd also like to point out the parallel between my past and current blog titles. My freshman title was "Deliberated Thoughts", this showed that in my Freshman year all my thoughts were thought out really well and hard. In essence, I wanted perfection, what others define "well thought of". I was hesitant in expressing my thoughts on a different level. Now my title says quietly but boldly, "Thoughts Expressed". This means that now my thoughts from now on are expressed, unfiltered, and raw. Of course though, it will be written well. These are my thoughts on my blog revision.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adaradaradara.

    I really like how you changed the whole theme of your blog. But I think that you should archive your posts in a different way - such as labeling everything under Freshman Year & sort it out by the projects. I also think that you should have a photoshop graphic as your banner :) Haha. Anywho, good job!!!

    - Maurice B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your background stands out because of the flower print. You should have a graphic instead of your title :) Also, it's easier to find your freshmen-sophmore work now that you have a archive box. LOL.

    ReplyDelete