Friday, August 12, 2011

Food of Choice: Kare Kare

I basically have an a plethora of comfort foods to choose from. From the Filipino adobo's to the American pizza's everyone loves, I chose the kare-kare dish that no one seems to notice. Every time we go to filipino restaurants we always have to order the kare-kare. Every time there's a family gathering, there's-- guess what? Kare-kare! So I might as well choose it as my food of choice. My grandma on my dad's side is known for her awesome kare-kare, and my uncle has been also known for making a mean version of my grandma's. My mom has also made numerous attempts to make her own. So it's a topic they occasionally like to talk about. So I'm going to interview my grandma the master of kare-kare in my family, to my uncle who seems to master his dish, to my mom who's the newcomer getting a feel of things. Point of views from every level of kare-kare maker.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked how you had different choices of food, and then found out the food that you actually are going to do. I also liked the ending of the different levels of "Kare-Kare" that you will be interviewing. I think that you should check the grammar and spelling to make it much better, also add more family occasions. You will do fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adara,
    Neat details about the different versions of KareKare in your family. Will be interested to see the essay :)
    Be sure to get your other comment from one more team member.
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you mentioned that you are interview more than one, and I like some of your choice of words. I like the vibe that it gives out, its feel smooth and easy going. I cant wait to see what results you have from interviewing more than one person

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody. This post was kinda last minute, but I'm sure the essay will be better. (:

    ReplyDelete